- EC43 Lemna minor (monoculture) c.50 Pure starter culture of clonal fronds for growing on in fresh medium
- ZC78 Daphnia Planktonic Algae Food A 300ml Culture of Unialgal food for D.magna.
- EC115 Marine Planktonic Algae 300ml. A 300ml concentrated culture containing a cocktail of 3 nutritious species of marine algae Dunaliella,Tetraselmis and Chroomonas, ideal for feeding ...
- Z151 Hypsibius dujardini. Water Bear culture Easily maintained water bear which feeds on unicellular algae. Life cycle from eggs to adults is usually about 3-4 weeks ...
- PK6 Sleeping Protozoa A dried culture of dormant protists & rotifers which when rehydrated with freshwater remarkably come back alive within 24 hours ...
- A15 Bioluminescent Algae 250ml culture Planktonic marine, bioluminescent dinoflagellate (Pyrocystis sp.) Demonstrates circadian rhythm controlled bioluminescence. The algae needs to be kept at room temperature ...
- Z189 Lumbriculus variegatus culture (Blackworms) c.50 An aquatic oligochaete worm easily cultured which can be used for regeneration and behavioural projects. 100ml Culturescontaining approx 50 worms.
- Z182 Asellus aquaticus Freshwater Louse c25 Easily maintained culture containing approx. 25 Asellus. Can be used for behavioural projects or toxicity testing.
- Z191 Chydorus ovalis Small benthic sp. 2-4mm., easily maintained cladoceran on diatoms or unicellular algae. 100ml culture c.100.
- Z194 Crangonyx pseudogracilis 25 Small f/w shrimp, easily maintained
- Z225 Daphnia magna. 500ml culture c.100 A large algivorous species for heart beat and general toxicology projects. Please note cultures are perishable and need to be ...
- Z237 Herpetocypris reptans culture Large oval Ostracod