- PK6 Sleeping Protozoa A dried culture of dormant protists & rotifers which when rehydrated with freshwater remarkably come back alive within 24 hours ...
Chlorophytes (Green Algae)
- A350 Xanthidium sp. Spiny Desmid
- A139 Euastrum crassum An ornamented placoderm Desmid. 50ml culture
- A138 Euastrum pinnatum A small sculptured desmid. 50ml culture.
- A140 Euastrum didelta A superb naturally sculptured desmid isolated from a Snowdonia lake. 50ml culture
- P260 Homalozoon vermiculare A large predatory, ribbon like ciliate. Cells are quite flexible and have a row of conspicuous contractile vacuoles. Cultures may ...
- P275 Loxodes magnus Large elongate, interstitial ciliate found in freshwater anoxic sediments. Predaceous on smaller protists. Cultures contain food prey and sediment to ...
- A5 Ceratium hirundinella An intriguing brown planktonic dinoflagellate with prominent 'horns' and thecal plates. 50ml culture
- A15 Bioluminescent Algae 250ml culture Planktonic marine, bioluminescent dinoflagellate (Pyrocystis sp.) Demonstrates circadian rhythm controlled bioluminescence. The algae needs to be kept at room temperature ...
Cryptophytes (Pigmented flagellates)
- A476 Cryptomonas sp, A vigorous motile freshwater species with distinctive brown chloroplasts
- A465 Chroomonas sp. Small vigorously motile freshwater species with distinctive blue/green chloroplasts
- A480 Rhodomonas sp. Small motile freshwater flagellate with distinctive red/brown chloroplasts.
- Z190 Canthocamptus sp. Harpactid copepod culture. Easily cultured freshwater copepod approx 1-2mm. 100ml culture c.100 contains copulating pairs.
- Z191 Chydorus ovalis Small benthic sp. 2-4mm., easily maintained cladoceran on diatoms or unicellular algae. 100ml culture c.100.
- Z198 Cyclops sp. (fimbriatus?) Small but distinctly coloured (red/brown pigmented) copepod which grazes on unicellular algae. Easily cultured using Chlamydomonas or Chlorella as the ...